Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Why Am I Smiling?

It is certainly not because I like the feel of having the flu, or whatever it is I'm battling.

Definitely not because Felicity had a nap while I lay moaning, from about 4:30 until 7:30pm.

Might be because Erol brought dinner home for those who actually felt like having food in their stomachs, but no.

Isn't even because I had to coax Kwamai to get him to think about using the computer or watching a video while I rested. (Get it? He's so off "screen time" that he forgot about it?)

It is because of the comment I heard him make to Erol upon his homecoming:

"All these videos Mama got me from the library are extremely interesting!"

And they are: (for the record)

Trav's Travels: China
Great Americans for Children: Sacagawea
National Geographic Video: The Explorers: A Century of Discovery
Human Body for Children: All about Cells and Systems

He's pretty stingy when it comes to positive comments these days, so I think I might mentally frame this one.

No comments: