Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Needed: Super Detangler

I looked into recipes today to make hair detangler. Felicity could use it right about now. She will, thankfully, let me put her hair up, which hides the fact that the back of her hair looks all a mess. I pick out bits of lint every time we wash her hair, but it seems to multiply faster than I can get it out. Sometimes I just have to do a stealth attack and quickly pull a brush through it. Her hair really is a delicate fiber (just as the "Curly Girl" author says of all curly hair). Her hair doesn't look that curly right now with the dry weather, but it sure is delicate and it sure is fine. It actually stretches when I brush it.

We might just have to take the risk that we will be cutting off all her curls permanently and give her a shorter hair do. Supposedly that makes hair grow in thicker, and hopefully that will help her to de-lint.

No comments: